How do you say "I live in England" in Korean?

Answers (1)

by Jeong-Ho Lee 5 years ago

Based on the level of respect or formality, you can say "I live in England" in Korean in 3 ways:

  • Informal: na-neun yeonggug-eseo sala. (나는 영국에서 살아)
  • Formal: jeo-neun yeonggug-eseo salayo. (나는 영국에서 살아요.)
  • Very formal: jeo-neun yeonggug-eseo salgo itsseumnida. (나는 영국에서 살고 있습니다.)

Related Questions

New to Qsponge? Sign Up!

Already a Member?Login!

Similar Questions


Ask a Question!

All questions submitted to Qsponge are anonymous, no user information is associated with any question.