Can I inform DVLA that I have sold my car via phone?

Answers (1)

by Qcrew 6 years ago

You can call DVLA at the number - 0300 790 6802 for any vehicle related inquiries including advice on how to change ownership. However, you can not make the change via phone or online. You will have to fill the right section on your V5C form and send it back to DVLA. Its better to send the letter with recorded delivery so you have evidence that you have sent the letter.

Related Questions

New to Qsponge? Sign Up!

Already a Member?Login!

Similar Questions


Ask a Question!

All questions submitted to Qsponge are anonymous, no user information is associated with any question.